Call for PapersYou can download the call for papers here
|Full Paper Submission||May 10th, 2013
|Acceptance Notification||May 28th, 2013
|Camera-Ready Submission||June 4th, 2013
- We solicit full papers with no more than eight pages.
- Papers must be submitted via EasyChair as PDFs.
- The only language accepted is English.
- Please select one of the topics as a keyword in the submission form.
If no topic matches your paper, please use “other topic”.
- Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers.
- They will be evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental insights and potential for long-term contribution.
- By submitting a paper you agree to present the paper at EnA-HPC 2013 in Dresden, Germany.
- Presenters must register for EnA-HPC 2013 participation.
- Author guidelines are available from Springer – select "Instructions for Authors" on the Journal's Homepage. Please use the two-column layout. Direct link to the Latex template.
Accepted papers will be published in a special edition of “Computer Science – Research and Development”, Springer Verlag.
We are also interested in technical contributions from vendors.